Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I just need an excuse to be HAPPY!

My life bricks!! ....good that you landed on it (and better for me to share my life with someone) .I ,well , I guess you shouldn't check out the Profile displayed on the blog ,rather , let me introduce this protagonist to you myself :
The name means love (or endless love....i am not sure) ,
the height means a clear view from the top ,
the face means ...umm.... just another creation of God (with spectacles) ,
the voice a signal for you to run when he sings,
the interests mean a confused personality ,
the contact details do not mean anything at all!! (access them from  the Profile if you want)
and the words written above mean that he shall talk to you in an indirectly straight manner!
So, after this fairly detailed introduction I hope that you are now well acquainted with the protagonist and if it ever comes to pass that we meet I know that you'll recognize him at once!

Now that the introductions are done with , and as I end this post I shall share a secret about the protagonist
(a very deep secret) and the one he calls his one golden rule 'Life is a bike ride over a bumpy track , either frown and curse or better , smile , shout out -let the world know that you are on one hell of a ride'  . In other words he just needs an excuse to be happy!

Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. Love the name of the blog :)
    Hope u continue with this one :P
    Waiting for more posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx!! ...yeah i'll try to keep this one up and running

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the way you introduced yourself(especially the name of the blog)!seems like you are fed up with JEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanku! yeah JEE is getting on my nerves!

    ReplyDelete

Smile away , cuz the world is worth it!