Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Small Realizations That Will Change My Life!

I made mistakes , a lot of them this past week . No,it wasn't a question of calculus nor was it a problem on thermodynamics.I suffered and hurt a lot of people in this way. But far from falling apart I have finally come to realize what actually is important for me. You might say that .... "Oh cmon! I read that in inspirational stories long ago " or " Dude! that is the philosophy of life , everyone knows it. It is supposed to be obvious" Yeah I agree; but having experienced what I have I realize the true potential of each and every word that I mention below

You define your own success .

Failing to succeed someplace doesn't mean that you are a failure.

Success is what satisfies you truly.

Rethink your priorities before jumping in the rat-race.

The final and the most important one is each and every realization written above holds a 'you' - which is the most important thing . You may lose confidence in everything and everyone around you but never make the mistake of losing confidence in yourself!


These words are no longer mere words of wisdom as far as I am concerned and well for all those who read inspirational stories and motivational stuff I've cut down  some work for you - skip the story here is your moral . Go learn it!




3 comments:

  1. With each new post, I have actually started admiring you more as a writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...I love this new change in you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry this 'paulo coelho' in me doesn't have much to write upon :P ..but yeah thanku :)

    ReplyDelete

Smile away , cuz the world is worth it!