Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Sunday, May 12, 2013

For She is God!

For, in the beginning, God created his image
The portrait of truth and pure love,
The most beautiful entity of my life
My mother , the best gift from above.

She understands me, more than I know
Keeps secrets, that I hide from her
Is the only friend in moments of loneliness
Becomes my strength when I duck and cower.

Yet, the scoldings come once too often,
I forget the love and care, I turn sour.
But, it is my fault dear mother
Many times I have hurt you so far.

True , I am blessed to have her
True, its a miracle ; For me she is God

The perfect soul , the brightest light in my life, i love,
My mother, the best gift from above!


2 comments:

  1. beautiful, encompassing the love as well as the scorn we feel towards our mothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings
    You like blogging or sharing with others and want to be a Blog Rockstar (or to inspire peer bloggers), then join us.
    Get Published : liveonblogs[.]com
    Whats in here For U ::: "I have a story to Tell" , "Blogger Awards" , "Inspire By Writing" , "Interviews"
    I have a story to Tell : You will be featured on LiveONBlogs
    Blogger Awards : You can nominate your loved bloggers
    Inspire By Writing : Publish your thoughts or articles (even your contests and polls)
    Interviews : You can interviews (we will Setup Company Email for you)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Smile away , cuz the world is worth it!