Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Friday, February 12, 2016

Fountain of Love


“A fountain of joy, hidden in the woods!”
Proclaimed the one-eyed old man.
Seven and ninety years I have made merry,
And lived as God in paradise can.

“For me”, goes the southerner all clad in blue.
“‘Twas the fountain of youth
In caves, I searched a century ago.
Today, I strut around an un-ripened fruit.”

"Ha! My lads, I know the secret of wealth
Deep in the jungles lies a fountain
I will say no more," a third sniggered
"Save that it rests on a golden mountain."

The innkeeper smiles at the boasting men
He remarks at their playful volley
"Gentlemen", he protests, "What about love?
Be there a fountain for such a sweet folly?"

Silence reigns, and a strain is heard
As silhouettes frame the window beside
A couple in the moonlight caught in a dance
Clinging, unaware of the viewers inside.

Hold me tight, don’t let me go
I’ll be yours forever my dear
No fountain shall hold such water
Like the love you sprinkle right here

This valentine's. Happy Valentine's Day. May all of you find love and happiness with each waking moment! :)

Here's a beautiful song for the moment:


La Vie En Rose (Cover) 

Note: All rights for the video rest with the musician. You can contact them on their Youtube channel: Daniela Andrade

1 comment:

Smile away , cuz the world is worth it!