Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Sunday, June 23, 2013

La Luna - My Muse


Ever since I managed to get a decent camera I have been looking for subjects to capture with my camera. In my rather fruitful search, I have encountered many objects to point and shoot with my device but none has captured my imagination as vividly as moon - la luna . 

Of course, I do not have a camera that rivals the ones used by the photographers on National Geographic, nor do I have a DSLR or even a semi-DSLR. Presented below is a collection of the shutter capture from my beloved Nikon.

The Yellow Moon, my first capture

The Silver Neighbour

Before Dawn (captured at 5 am)

Through the clouds in the evening!

The evening apparition!


As we enter the clutches of darkness



Captures from the Lunar Eclipse in June 2012
 



Among the dark clouds, a black and white study

Shaking clear of the clouds

Super moon, June 2013



In silver glow, a beauty shines
Fills the heaven in colours divine
Completes Gaia, this life sublime
The wonders of nature, la luna, to capture is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile away , cuz the world is worth it!