Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pick up lines by an Electrical Engineer - The Use-Me-Nots

Many a time one loses oneself in the world of one's work and passion and ends up interlinking it to one's life outside. Though, a guitar slung around the shoulder can bolster your chances at getting a girl ( I think it may be a big misconception, but I owe this observation to the general perception), or a rant in the higher order might score some goodie points, but, adding electrical engineering to flirting (and creating electro-flirting) can be dangerous (in orders of MegaDumboElectroVolts or MDEVs) if you happen to use pick up lines like the ones mentioned below :

#1 You give me shocks just like a 440 V bus-bar.

#2 You are a 1200 KV line girl, you have the potential to be my wife.

#3 Baby your ass is rounder than a motor's rotor.

#4 You are like a 250 W halogen, you brighten my world.

#5 Baby you improve my power factor better than a synchronous condenser.

#6 Are you E.H.V.? Cuz I have corona discharge around you.

#7 I am an electrical engineer, I can fix your sho(r)ts.

#8 Baby are you the secondary winding to my transformer, I feel magnetically coupled to you.

#9 You and I are so perfect, want to make a complete circuit?

#10 If you were a burger at McDonald's, you would be the new McShock.

#11 You are my AA battery, you charge me up.

#12 Baby your hair are like the windings distributed on the armature of my motor.

#13 I think I know the wavelengths you emit, cuz the length of the antenna should be λ/4.

#14 No stock-bridge damper can control me, cuz you darling cause vibrations on 'my power line' like no one else.

#15 You and I - in a cascade or cascode on the silicon bed? You decide.

#16 Can I earth you? You seem to be at a high potential.

#17 You are the cause of my dielectric breakdown, cz you bring sparks in my life.

#18 You are the perfect switch. You turn me on.

#19 You are the resonant frequency to my band pass filter.

#20  Easy on the current darling, the I2R losses leave me weak.





I rest my case!

Credits : Unearthly midnight rantings by N. and me


1 comment:

  1. Sign Up into EnjoyXoxo, It is the clever and good pick up lines. Here you can find new friends and create new partnerships. This is a funny pick up lines platform there you can fun with friends nearby or far.

    contact address: (31) 641-979389
    support@enjoyxoxo.com
    Kruitberg 5634, 1104 CA, Amsterdam Zuidoost. Netherlands

    For More Information Visit Here -- older women

    ReplyDelete

Smile away , cuz the world is worth it!