Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Why Do I Blog?

After my daily dose of Quora and taking a break from the regular and mundane, I decided to review my blog last night. It has been five years since I began blogging on 'Deconstructing the Half-constructed' and it seems that the deconstruction has gone at a snail's pace. A mere five and forty posts over a span of its existence really made me think as to why do I still write here? I was confused. For one. the blog did not have a central theme (it appeared thus!) and there was no coherency - just hops and jumps! I remembered all those well structured blogs that I follow and envy reared its head. The childishness of the past seemed like a rebuke on the seriousness of today. The summary seemed quite disheartening.

While I looked for reasons, I began re-reading everything I had written over all these years. These posts invariably drove home the point. My expressions bore fruit as I relived those moments again. The joys of the past somehow elbowed past all that was rotten. It felt good to be there once more. This gave new meaning to my blogging. Here, I write, 


To express happiness, I scribble
With a tinge of sadness, I write
On boundless love, I compose
To nudge a thought, I opine
and to cherish a memory, I blog!

So, I continue to blog and add treasures to the book of life!

Confronting the question, as to which post would I consider as my favourite, I'll say there are so many that listing them here becomes irrelevant. You should stop being lazy (Look who's talking or rather typing?) and explore the blog to find out more.

P.S. For all those who care, the childishness still remains (Some things never change, I guess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smile away , cuz the world is worth it!